2. What is a cookie?
Cookies are simple text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device by a website’s server. Each cookie is unique to your web browser. It will contain some anonymous information such as a unique identifier, website’s domain name, and some digits and numbers.
Cookies can be "Persistent" or "Session" Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser. We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
Necessary / Essential Cookies
These Cookies are essential to provide you with services available through the Site and to enable you to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that you have asked for cannot be provided, and we only use these Cookies to provide you with those services.
Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
These Cookies allow us to remember choices you make when you use the Website, such as remembering your login details. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience and to avoid you having to re-enter your preferences every time you use the Site.
These cookies enable us and third-party services to collect aggregated data for statistical purposes on how our visitors use the website. These cookies do not contain personal information such as names and email addresses and are used to help us improve your user experience of the website.
3. List of the cookies the Site uses
The table below lists the cookies that IberianTax, where appropriate, collects and the information such cookies save.Essential Cookies
- This cookie remembers whether you have accepted cookies.
- This cookie distinguish between real users and bots.
- This is an encrypted cookie that serves to control that all form submissions are made by the currently logged in user, preventing CSRF (Cross-Site Request Forgery) attacks.
- 2 years
- This cookie collect data about your visits to our Site. For more information on how these cookies work, please consult the cookie and privacy statement of Google.
- This cookies is related with the user's current session on our website.
4. Disabling cookies
Please visit the websites of the different browsers to learn how you can block the storage of cookies.
If you want to know more about cookies, please visit the site www.allaboutcookies.org. This site provides more information on cookies, explains in detail how to delete the cookies and shows you how you can allow familiar sites to storage cookies on your computer.